Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Technology Ups and Downs

During one of my first free moments of the week, I am finally getting a chance to put together some of this stuff for class. Fortunately, I am already familiar with most of the sites, so setting up accounts wasn't a problem. However, in the middle of subscribing to people's blogs with Google Reader, something stops working. As seems to be a recurring theme with me and technology, I love it when it works, but when something goes wrong, it leaves me confused and frustrated. Fortunately I live with a household of computer geeks, but they are currently fixing the printer...and I'm hoping it's just a temporary problem with Google. Or it could be my computer, which recently got re-programmed and is back in its infant stage, in terms of having programs, etc. Either way, I guess I'll get back to that later. In the meantime, I guess I should go work on my profile...

No comments: