Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And the adventure continues...

Ok, still a little overwhelmed by everything, but hopefully I will get caught up by the end of the week, as that is when my internship will be done. I can't wait until I have more time to explore some of the cool things I am discovering while visiting the websites. While looking at the different catalogs listed in the syllabus, I found some very interesting sounding books on the topic of blogs and wikis and other technologies one can use in the classroom. Unfortunately none of those titles are in a library system near me, but that's a whole 'nother issue. First I have to get through all the reading for this week, and then I can think about other reading. I'm still waiting for the copyright text to show up, as I ordered it from Amazon last week. I read the first chapter of the other one this weekend, but haven't had a chance to fully process everything. I guess that means there will (hopefully) be a more coherent post later. I'm also still having issues with Google Reader, but I'll keep trying...

No comments: